Hackett Estate Agents are pleased to offer this well presented two bedroom one bathroom apartment with patio garden area. This property is sold either tenanted or untenanted and has excellent specifications.
Entrance hall with 2 x storage cupboards / one housing gas combi boiler. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom, fitted bathroom suite with shower over the bath, WC, basin & heated electric towel rail. Generous size reception room with opening to a fitted kitchen. The kitchen has an integrated fridge freezer, electric oven and grill, gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher. Single door from the reception room to a tidy patio garden to exterior.
Let on Assured Shorthold Tenancy expiring on 26/08/18 (requires 2 months advance notice to be served). Current rental level received is £1650pcm
Located on the corner of Clapham Road (A3) and Grantham Road between Clapham North & Stockwell London Underground Stations (Northern & Victoria Lines). Shopping amenities, cafes, bars, restaurants and recreational pursuits can be found within Clapham (and around Clapham Common) and Stockwell.
Held on a lease for a term of over 100 years (to be confirmed)
Ground Rent of £125.00 per annum.
Service Charge: £1184.00 per annum.
15'5 x 12'10
(4.69m x 3.90m)
9'2 x 7'10
(2.80m x 2.40m)
13'10 x 8'11
(4.22m x 2.72m)
12'7 x 8'11
(3.83m x 2.71m)
Garden / Terrace Area:
10'8 x 7'7
(3.26m x 2.30m)
Total Internal Area:
710 Sq Ft
(66 sq m)
To view: Strictly by arrangement with Hackett Estate Agents (Hackett UK Ltd)
NOTE: Hackett Estate Agents is the trading name of Hackett UK Ltd.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: The measurements listed are to act as a guide only. The floor plans are not to be used to for furnishings. These particulars should not be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specific matters described by any order under The Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. This information does not constitute a contract or warranty. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Hackett UK Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 020 8995 9665 or use the form below.