A THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM SPLIT-LEVEL (DUPLEX) APARTMENT located in Wallis House with PARKING SPACE FOR ONE CAR. The property comprises upon entrance of hallway cupboard housing washing machine. Reception Room with open plan modern fitted kitchen. 'Jack and Jill' shower room with WC, basin and heated towel rail linking to Master bedroom.
Stairs to upper floor leads to a further two bedrooms and another 'Jack and Jill' bathroom this time with shower over the bath, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
The apartment has parking space for one car and also residents have access to the on-site gymnasium, and is served by excellent local bus services and walking distance to Brentford and/or Kew Bridge mainline railway stations and is located mid point between Chiswick High Road and Ealing Broadway with lots of shops, cafes, restaurants, and gastro pubs etc
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Held on a lease for a term of approx 146 years unexpired (to be confirmed)
Ground Rent is approx Â£550 pa
Approx Annual Service Charge approx: Â£3100.00 which includes heating and hot water.
Strictly by arrangement with Hackett Estate Agents (trading name of Hackett UK Ltd).
Reception / Kitchen: (first floor)
27'5 x 12'0
(8.36m x 3.06m)
Master Bedroom: (first floor)
15'1 x 11'0
(4.60m x 3.35m)
Total Sq Ft / Sm M (first floor):
633 Sqft / 58.8 SqM
Bedroom 2 (second floor):
14'0 x 9'8
(4.27m x 2.95m)
Bedroom 3 (second floor):
20'2 x 14'0
(5.15m x 4.27m)
Total Sq Ft / Sm M (second floor):
460 Sqft / 42.7 SqM
The measurements listed are to act as a guide only. The floor plans are not to be used to for furnishings. These particulars should not be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specific matters described by any order under The Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. This information does not constitute a contract or warranty.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Hackett UK Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
6. Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
To view: Strictly by arrangement with Hackett Estate Agents (Hackett UK Ltd)
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 020 8995 9665 or use the form below.