ONE BEDROOM FURNISHED APARTMENT located on the sixth floor of this modern building with a PRIVATE BALCONY and an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE FOR ONE CAR. The property is currently rented and can be sold with or without tenancy in place.
A modern one bedroom furnished apartment located on the 6th floor with private balcony, comprising of a good sized reception room with laminate wood floors leading to a modern open plan modern fitted kitchen. The balcony is accessed directly from the reception room.
A generous sized double bedroom, modern bathroom with a shower over the bath, WC, basin and heated towel rail. Storage cupboard to the hallway which also houses the washing machine.
ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE FOR ONE CAR.
The apartment is within walking from Kew Bridge and/or Brentford mainline station, 10-15 mins walk to South Ealing Tube station (Picc Line) and is served by excellent local bus services. The property also has excellent access to the A4/M4 motorway.
Let on Assured Shorthold Tenancy expiring on 06/05/21 (requires 2 months advance notice can be served from 07/05/20). Current rental level received is £1230pcm
Held on a lease for a term of approx 145 unexpired years (to be confirmed)
Ground Rent of £250 per annum. (to be confirmed)
Approx Service Charge: £1800 per annum (to be confirmed)
Reception / Kitchen
19'5 x 11'8
(5.92 x 3.56m)
11'10 x 11'5
(3.61 x 3.48m)
8'0 x 4'9
(2.45m x 1.44m)
Total Internal Area:
463 Sq Ft / 43 SqM
To view: Strictly by arrangement with Hackett Estate Agents (Hackett UK Ltd)
NOTE: Hackett Estate Agents is the trading name of Hackett UK Ltd.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: The measurements listed are to act as a guide only. The floor plans are not to be used to for furnishings. These particulars should not be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specific matters described by any order under The Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. This information does not constitute a contract or warranty. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Hackett UK Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 020 8995 9665 or use the form below.