SELLING OFF PLAN - From with completions from Q4 2024, Waterview House offers a collection of beautiful waterside homes with a range of lifestyle facilities on your doorstep. Relax in 14 acres of open space including landscaped gardens, riverside meadows & walkways and enjoy canal side living with easy access to the City and West End.
Manhattan Apartment Sold Off Plan situated on the 6th Floor of Waterview House with views of Grand Union Canal looking to the South West.
Waterview House at Grand Union will be a 15-storey residence in an exclusive waterside location. With a range of amenities right by your doorstep in this unique resort-lifestyle development. The luxurious homes are perfect for entertaining friends and family alike. Waterview House hosts a private residents’ rooftop terrace offering great skyline views over London
Car parking is available on a right to park basis at £25,000 - available on selected homes only.
- Set within landscaped gardens and waterside walks
- Just moments from Stonebridge Park station (Zone 3)
- Easy access to the City and West End
- Residents' facilities including a lounge and ten-pin bowling alley
- A waterfall garden to relax and unwind in
EPC RATING: TBC
Held on a lease for a term of approx TBC years unexpired (to be confirmed)
£200pa (subject to RPI increase every 21 years)
Approx Annual Service Charge:
Anticipated to be £3.83/sq.ft. (Service charge is an estimate only and subject to change. The estimate is dated 2018 and does not make allowances for increases due to RPI, inflation etc. from the date of preparation to legal completion).
Service Charge for Right to Park
: £145 per annum
Reservation fee of £2,000 is payable on properties up to £500,000.
Reservation fee of £5,000 is payable on properties from £500,001 up to £1,000,000.
20% of purchase price, less reservation fee already paid, payable on exchange of contracts within 21 days.
Balance of 80% payable on completion.
Kitchen / Diner / Living Room:
8'11 x 24'8
(2.72m x 7.52m)
7'11 x 9'11
(2.41m x 3.04m)
9''11 x 5'11
(3.04m x 1.80m)
Total Internal Sq Ft / Sq Meter:
434 Sq Ft / 40 Sq M
Total External Sq Ft / Sq Meter:
59 Sq Ft / 5 Sq M
Strictly by arrangement with Hackett Estate Agents (trading name of Hackett UK Ltd).
NOTE: Hackett Estate Agents is the trading name of Hackett UK Ltd.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Hackett UK Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
6. Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
To view: Strictly by arrangement with Hackett Estate Agents (Hackett UK Ltd)