A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT with PARKING SPACE FOR ONE CAR for sale; situated on the 2nd floor of this popular development in Battersea called the Candlemakers, within walking distance from Clapham Junction station & the river Thames.
The property comprises of entrance hall with fitted cupboards housing the Gas Boiler, large reception room with ceiling to floor windows leading to a balcony. Open plan modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes offering excellent storage. Bathroom with shower over the bath, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
The apartment is within walking distance of Clapham Junction train station (5 min walk) and is also served by excellent local bus services. The apartment also has an allocated PARKING SPACE FOR ONE CAR.
The Thames Clipper service is within a short walking distance from the apartment situated along the river front.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
THE PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY RENTED at £1650pcm on a PERIODIC TENANCY BASIS.
Held on a lease for a term of approx approximately 107 years unexpired (to be confirmed)
Ground Rent is approx £150.00 per annum (to be confirmed)
Approx Annual Service Charge approx: £2095.00 per annum (to be confirmed)
Strictly by arrangement with Hackett Estate Agents (trading name of Hackett UK Ltd).
Reception / Dining / Kitchen:
24'8 x 18'8
(7.52m x 5.70m)
15'9 x 10'9
(4.80m x 3.25m)
Total Internal Area Sq Ft / Sm M:
767 Sqft / 71.25 SqM
The measurements listed are to act as a guide only. The floor plans are not to be used to for furnishings. These particulars should not be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specific matters described by any order under The Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. This information does not constitute a contract or warranty.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Hackett UK Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
6. Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
To view: Strictly by arrangement with Hackett Estate Agents (Hackett UK Ltd)
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 020 8995 9665 or use the form below.